Auction Terms & Conditions Auction Preview Dates: Friday, December 4th, 2015--5:00 to 7:00 PM (Central Time)
Thursday, December 10th, 2015--5:00 to 7:00 PM (Central Time)
Auction Closes: Friday Night, December 11th, 2015--8:00 PM (Central Time)
Auction Pickup/Shipping Date: Monday, December 14th, 2105--5:00 to 7:00 PM (Central Time)
Guns: PLEASE READ BEFORE BIDDING ON FIREARMS!!!!
Before bidding on any firearms, please read the guidelines for purchasing and receiving firearms.
1. All firearms purchased by any non-Missouri resident must submit to Auctioneer the FFL dealer which they would like the firearms shipped within 7 days. All firearms sold to non-Missouri residents MUST BE HANDLED THROUGH FFL HOLDER. NO EXCEPTIONS.
2. Missouri residents who wish to pick up their firearms in person MUST bring their MISSOURI DRIVERS LICENSE, AND THE MATCHING FORM OF PAYMENT FIREARMS WERE PURCHASED WITH (EXAMPLE: THE DRIVERS LICENSE MUST HAVE THE SAME NAME AS THE CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD USED TO PURCHASE FIREARM). Only the registered bidder may pick their firearm up with their Missouri Driver's License matching their registration information.
3. Any Missouri resident picking up their firearm in person MUST sign waiver form certifying their legal status to purchase a firearm in the State of Missouri. This record will include all serical numbers, owner's address, and be retained by Auctioneer and Hickory County Sheriff.
4. Must be 21 years of age or older to purchase ANY FIREARM.
5. AUCTIONEER RESERVES RIGHT TO NOT SELL ANY FIREARM TO ANY PURCHASER, WITH FULL REFUND TO PURCHASER.
All jewelry is off site and located at Miller's Fine Jewelry, 105 S. Main St., Bolivar, Missouri 65613, and may be viewed anytime Tuesday-Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Please make arrangements to view jewelry before visiting by calling 417-326-4121.
Jewelry will be shipped or may be picked up from Miller's Fine Jewelry store in Bolivar, Missouri after the close of the auction, first available date Tuesday, December 15th, 2015. JEWELRY WILL NOT BE PRESENT AT THE KEY BUILDING LOCATION IN HERMITAGE, MISSOURI.
As Auctioneer is not as knowledgeable about these fine pieces of jewelry, so please contact Miller's Fine Jewelry with all questions about the jewelry. They have a very friendly and knowledgeable staff excited to answer your questions.
BY REGISTERING AND BIDDING, YOU ARE AGREEING THAT YOU HAVE COMPLETELY READ, UNDERSTAND, AND AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AUCTION. BIDDING IS A LEGAL CONTRACT BETWEEN BIDDER AND AUCTIONEER.
AUCTIONEER RESERVES RIGHT TO REFUSE ANY BID OR BUSINESS.
All items sell as described. All items have been described as accurately as possible by auctioneer, who is using best knowledge and description as provided by the owners.
Bidding is a legally binding contract between bidder and auction company. Please read and understand all terms and conditions of this online only auction before registering and bidding. By successfully registering for this auction, you are agreeing that you have read and fully understand the terms and conditions of this auction.
Preview Date: There will be 2 free preview nights, open to the public at the Key Building Warehouse in Hermitage, Missouri located on Highway 54 on the east edge of town. All are invited to come and see auction items in person!
Pick up Date: Pick up night will be Monday Night, December 14th, 2015 from 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM @Key Building. This will be the only available pickup date for items sold at this auction. If you are not able to arrange pick up for your items on this date, or make pre-bidding arrangements with the auctioneer, all items not picked up after the pick up date will be disposed of without prior arrangement or shipping arrangements. If you are unable to pick up on this date, please make arrangements with auctioneer before placing your bid.
Shipping: Shipping is available for most items in this auction. Smaller items such as tools, dishes, and smaller items that can be boxed and shipped UPS can be shipped at buyers expense. All shipping will be UPS. Buyers will be charged shipping cost, packaging by UPS if necessary and a $5 dollar handling fee by Auctioneer. Shipping will be charged as after checkout as a second transaction.
Payment: At the end of the auction, all winning bidders will be charged for their items on the card they registered for the auction. There will be a $1 charge charged by the credit card company for validating card at the beginning of the auction. If other payment methods are required, please contact auctioneer before the end of the auction, otherwise, auctioneer will automatically charge the card registered.
All sales are final, nothing to be removed until settled for. Auctioneer reserves the right to refuse any bids, or sell items with reasonable cause. We hope you enjoy this auction!
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms